The Relationship Support Specialist is the key sales and service support role for the Commercial sales teams. The RSS will service the needs of top clients as well as coordinating sales and service initiatives while supporting Commercial RMs and management teams with sales reporting, tracking and clerical tasks. Must be professional and have the ability to prioritize timelines for projects and initiatives. Good communication skills with commercial banking team, business clients, external service providers and lines of businesses: City President, Relationship Managers, Assistant Relationship Managers, Loan Operations, Appraisal Group, Loan Documentation and Funding Control Group and Business Relationship Services.
Sales and Service Support
- Generate Sales in Process, Sales Calls Activity Logs, Strategic Partner Interaction Inspection and Loan Pipeline reports and distribute to City President and RMs for weekly sales meeting. Other sales management reports as needed.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and gather information during the meeting that will help plan how to assist RMs on sales calls during the week.
- Pull daily sales tracking reports, distribute to RMs and make sure sales calls are updated in sales tracking system.
- Prepare briefing memos for Strategic Partners to be distributed during quarterly roundtable meetings.
- Prepare pre-call materials for CRM customer sales calls. Perform customer/competitor Internet research for CRM sales calls.
- Coordinate business development projects/initiatives implemented through marketing, sales and operations. Assist RM with Medical team initiatives as needed.
- Review marketing leads reports to help bring RM attention to leads that have not been contacted.
- Maintain customer/prospect Tier Ranking process. Make sure customer/prospect ranking is tracked and linked appropriately.
- Update prospect records and time sensitive ticklers as needed to reflect new customer On-Boarding process. Track correspondence in sales tracking system.
- Initiate courtesy check-in calls, follow-up calls and action plans for key prospects and customers.
- Educate business clients with information on new products and product offers.
- Ability to recognize cross selling opportunities and refer business clients to Investments, Insurance, Wealth Management, International Wealth Management, FRMG, Leasing, Merchant Services, Retail and Treasury Management.
- Verify accuracy of customer commitment fees, engineering fees, facility fees, and letter of credit fees as disclosed on loan documents before submitting to Loan Documentation and Funding Control.
- Establish relationships and work jointly with Marketing Partners and Relationship Managers to support and grow business.
- Review and prepare incoming/outgoing vendor invoices and submit for approval.
- Manage content of customer credit file portfolio and ensure files are up to date for market’s shared drive.
- Prepare, review and submit Officer Expense reports to Accounts Payable group.
- Coordinate and schedule RM upcoming events, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Answer phones and assist customers with appropriate lines of business to service their needs.
Overview: Support the Customer Experience initiatives for the region by utilizing the L.E.A.D. concept to meet and exceed service standard goals and expectations.
- Leverage all resources of BBVA Compass to ensure the achievement of bank goals
- Align resources and opportunities to build trust within core and extended teams to ensure the client’s needs are met.
- Execute sales process consistently.
- Deliver comprehensive solutions to ensure profitable and loyal customers